Monday 9 January 2012

Round the twist...

So how is everyone coping with school holidays??? because I personally, am not!! coping that is...


Dont get me wrong, I love my kids, more than life itself! but these moments creep up on me, silently, when I am looking at them and BAM, its screaming in my face "get me outta here"..!!!!! I truely believe that people do not own their truth on this subject.. Sometimes, just sometimes, we have 'Kid overload' or as I like to call it "Overdosed & ready to kill".. My poor babies I hear you say to yourself!!?? Um no, poor Mama..


I have three kids, a 14yr old lad who thinks he's a pimped out 25, a 5yr old with mild Autism(&Cerebral Palsy) who is hard work at the best of times god bless him, but his OCD could fell even the toughest of warriors and a 1yr old baby girl who, my last little blessing, has decided to be a 'hip baby' and when she wants Mama well 'SHE WANTS MAMA!!!'


Anyway, yes!! I've lost the plot, gone round the twist, my house looks like a bombs hit it, my business has fallen behind because I am lacking ME hours and if I have to do another dish I'm going to scream.. What I have come to realise is this, the best thing I can do (for me, and them) before throwing my most precious loves out for the Garbo is to leave the house *it will be here tomorrow* get outside in my backyard, in the grass with no shoes on and run and scream and play and twirl..


Did you know if you twirl fast enough whilst looking up at the sky and laughing as loud as you can, the division between the real world and the crazy world actually combine to a point where finally everything is just bloody brilliant....


As the saying goes, If you cant beat 'em, join 'em..
See you out the back ;)


Mama, Madly....

No comments:

Post a Comment