Saturday 7 January 2012

Fantastic idea's at the time...

Wow, my first ever BLOG!!!

Helllooo 2012.. Hello to new beginnings and maybe even a quivering shy hello to what seemed to me to be a really fantastic idea at the time... Mama, Madly!!

This isnt the first time I've started something only to wonder as an after thought, 'What happens if I fail!?' or wonder why on earth I have chosen to take on board "another thing", because on some level I believe that not only am I not busy enough with my 3 kids, or work, own business or study, but I think I must also believe sleep is overrated...

The reality is, this is my journal, forum, contact with the outside world.. Where I get to be ME, and actually give birth to idea's that crash through my mind or intelligent conversation I never seem to get, in between dirty nappies and picking up stinky footy socks that have stuck to the carpet..

The funny thing is I always look at my technologically 'advanced' friends and think 'amazing' or 'I'd love to do that' but never find the mettle to begin.. I never seem to "find the time".. like most Mama's who never actually do something wholly and solely for themselves, it was a bit of a pipe dream..  

So with that, and without even really saying anything really too important, the single most important thing has begun for me in 2012.. I am finally doing something for ME, and it really is a fantastic idea ;)

Yours Truly
Mama,Madly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment